INSIDE JOB from Quality Progress
Visit our library of books, articles and research studies at the Research Library.
Metrus Group is proud to be sponsoring and presenting at the following upcoming events:
HR West 2015
METRO - NY Metropolitan Association of Applied Psychology
2015 SIOP Annual Conference
see all event details
Metrus Group is an industry leader in helping organizations maximize their performance through:
- Creating leadership alignment with key strategies and measures
- Implementing business strategies: balanced scorecard and strategic metrics
- Measuring stakeholders and identifying gaps: employee surveys, customer surveys
- Aligning the workforce with organizational values and organizational goals
- Creating strong performance management and talent management solutions
- Developing Functional Excellence strategies and metrics to create high value internal service functions
Since 1988, we have partnered with the most successful — and challenging — organizations in the world to help them achieve superior, sustainable business results.
The Metrus Institute offers a resource where you can access many publications, and learn more about our research in People Equity: employee engagement, strategic alignment and customer-facing capabilities, internal customer and lean shared services performance and more!
Metrus Survey Data Confidentiality Policy
Metrus Group is an independent organizational survey provider committed to the highest standards of integrity and data security. As part of our employee survey practice, demographic data is collected about employees through either survey access codes or self-report demographic questions. Whichever process is used, all data is held in strictest confidence by Metrus Group. The information is used only for purposes of analysis—for example, to understand the aggregate responses from a specific department, or location. Individual data is never shared, and, in fact, no report will be generated for any department or group which receives fewer than five responses, as a further safeguard of confidentially.
Metrus Group is committed to the strict ethical guidelines prescribed by Council of Survey Research Organizations (CASRO) and holds Safe Harbor certification through the US Department of Commerce.