" I founded the Metrus Institute to give back to our community by conducting research that identifies great practices to help organizations grow value and win in the marketplace."
- Bill Schiemann,
founder of Metrus Institute
The Metrus Institute conducts research studies, presents educational sessions, gathers executive insights, and develops case studies in areas that challenge organizational leaders. We have created a virtual library where you can access our research and learn about “great practices.”
When you visit the Institute’s library, you will enjoy offerings that include a wide range of recommended readings, books, articles and white papers.
- Optimizing human capital investments
- Conducting strategic and effective surveys
- Increasing employee engagement
- Identifying the key talent factors that impact business outcomes
- Connecting and managing talent lifecycle processes – employer branding, hiring, onboarding, performance management, leader development, retaining top talent
- Improving function and department service quality and value
- Measuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Building scorecards and metrics
Welcome to the Metrus Institute library…
whispering not required!
Content now available at www.library.metrus.com